Check your card balance here
Check gift card balance
These terms and conditions (the “Gift Card Terms”) set out the terms that apply to:
a) The purchase of physical gift cards (the “Card(s)”) in Burberry Stores in the United Kingdom; and (b) the redemption of Cards by you from Burberry Limited (referred to in these Gift Card Terms as Burberry/we/us) in Burberry Stores and / or on Burberry’s UK website, https://uk.burberry.com (referred to in these Gift Cards Terms as the Website).
If you have any questions regarding the Cards or these Gift Card Terms please contact customer service via email on email@example.com or via the telephone on 0800 279 4998 / 0203 402 1444.
1. Where can Cards be purchased?
- In any Burberry operated physical store in the UK (excluding in concessions in department stores).
2. Where can Cards be redeemed?
- In any Burberry operated physical store in the UK (except in concessions in department stores);
- On uk.burberry.com – for products to be delivered to an address in the UK or to a Burberry Store in the UK.
3. Can Cards denominated in one currency be redeemed in another currency? For example if a Card is in GBP(£) can it be used for goods that are in EUR(€) etc?
- Unfortunately, this is not possible. Cards can only be redeemed in the country purchased or through the country domain purchased. For example, Cards purchased in the UK can only be used on the UK website or in Burberry UK Stores (excluding concessions in department stores).
4. Are there any restrictions on the products which can be purchased?
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase additional or other Burberry gift cards.
- If you wish to use your Card to pay for any monogramming and/or alteration services, you must do so at the point of purchase of your Burberry product that you would like to have monogrammed and/or altered.
5. What is the minimum amount I can put on a Card?
- The minimum amount need to activate is £50.
6. What is the maximum amount I can put on one Card?
- The maximum amount that can be put on one Card is £2,000.
7. Can I buy more than one Card in a transaction?
- Yes, you may buy more than one Card in a transaction, however the maximum amount per Card will apply in addition to Burberry’s in-store purchase polices.
8. How can I pay for my Card (in-store)?
- Not all standard methods of payment can be used for the purchase of gift cards. Available payment methods will be made available at checkout in-store. Burberry bonds cannot be used as a payment method for Cards.
9. Can I refund my Card?
- Unfortunately, the balance on the Card shall not at any time be refunded, or exchanged for cash unless you have exercised your statutory right to cancel an order on https://uk.burberry.com.
10. Is there a limit to how many times I can use my Card in-store or online?
- You can use the Card as many times and for as many purchases as you like until the total balance of the Card has been used up.
11. Can I transfer the balance of one Card to another Card?
- No, you cannot transfer the balance on a Card to another Card.
12. Does my Card have an expiry date?
- Yes, the Card will expire 2 years from the date of purchase or the date of last use, whichever occurs later.
13. What happens if the Card is lost, damaged or stolen?
- Burberry shall not replace any Card that is lost, stolen or damaged except in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the Card is defective, or not of satisfactory quality, at the time of delivery or in the case of a change of format of the Card.
You acknowledge that:
- the Card is at all times the property of a Burberry Group Company; and
- the Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
After using the Card, the remaining balance available on the Card shall be the difference between the balance available prior to the purchase and the relevant amount used up in such purchase. The remaining balance on the Card is shown:
- on the cash register receipt every time a purchase is made with the Card at a Burberry Store; and
- in the information provided upon placing an order if the purchase is made online via https://uk.burberry.com.
The remaining balance of the Card may at any time be checked at a Burberry Store or online at www.Burberry.com. Unless evidence is given to the contrary, the balance of the Card shall be as stated on the cash register receipt or in the information provided upon placing an order online at www.Burberry.com in respect of the last purchase made with the Card.
Where the purchase price is in excess of the available balance on the Card, the difference may be paid through any other payment means accepted at the relevant Burberry Store or at www.Burberry.com, as the case may be. Burberry’s policy on cash payments shall apply.
When using a Card on the Website, you will be required to give the long gift card number on the Card and the PIN which is revealed by scratching off the foil panel on the Card or as shown on the e-gift card.
Products purchased with the Card at any Burberry Store shall be subject to the same exchange and return policy as any other products purchased at that Burberry Store. Products purchased with the Card online via https://uk.Burberry.com shall be subject to the exchange and return policy shown on the Website.
Where appropriate, refunds for products purchased with the Card (whether in a Burberry Store or on the Website) which are returned, shall be made by Burberry, in accordance with the relevant return policy and in the following manner (which shall not affect your statutory rights):
- if the product was purchased in a Burberry Store, Burberry shall credit the price of the returned product(s) onto a new Card. This shall not affect the remaining amount (if unused) left on the original Card used to purchase the returned product; or
- if the product to be returned was purchased using the Card via the Website, Burberry shall make the refund by sending an e-gift card to the e-mail address of the customer who made the purchase with the Card, for any refund for products purchased on the Website.
You agree that this Card is not personal to you and that whoever has this Card, can use it in the relevant Burberry store or online.
Cards obtained through any unlawful means shall be null and void and they shall not be used to purchase products, nor shall the remaining balance on the Card be refunded.
Burberry shall have the right to:
- Cancel any Card at any time and shall refund the amount remaining on the cancelled Card;
- Limit the amount of Cards purchased by any customer or other entity;
- Limit the total amount of money place on each Card; and
- Refuse to sell a Card to any customer which Burberry believes, in its sole opinion, is in breach of these terms and conditions or any other terms and conditions put in place by Burberry.
The Card shall not be used for the purposes of advertising or promoting products or services marketed by any third party other than Burberry without Burberry’s prior written consent.
By buying and/or using this Card, you agree to these terms and conditions of use.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and be governed by English law. The courts of England shall have jurisdiction to settle any claim, dispute or issue between the parties whether arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or otherwise. A party may bring proceedings in the courts of any state other than England for the purpose of seeking: (a) an injunction, order or other non-monetary relief (or its equivalent in such other state); and/or (b) any relief or remedy which, if it (or its equivalent) were granted by the courts of England, would not be enforceable in such other state.
Burberry reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so.