The Sandringham – Short Heritage Trench Coat
- A slim fit trench coat, The Sandringham is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist.
- The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted for a close fit or open and relaxed over dresses and denim.
- Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 75cm/29.5in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 173cm/5ft 8in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England