- A slim fit trench coat, The Sandringham is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist.
- The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted for a close fit or open and relaxed over dresses and denim.
- Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 75cm, 29.5in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 178cm, 5’10”
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Check cotton lining
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England