- A structured bowling bag crafted from cotton gabardine with rich leather trim.
- Woven in England, gabardine is the fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879 to protect from the elements.
- The bag has hand-stitched rolled leather handles, a zip top closure with oversize leather pulls and detachable shoulder strap.
- Inspired by heritage travel designs, the bag is finished with hand-painted edges, a polished metal luggage lock and leather key holder.
- 32 x 20 x 16cm
- 12.6 x 7.9 x 6.3in
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Check cotton lining
- Made in Italy