Reclining Figures Print Cotton Tunic Dress
- A cotton tunic dress featuring a vivid print taken from Henry Moore’s drawing 'Reclining Figures' 1937, chosen from the Henry Moore Foundation archive. The belted waist ensures a flattering fit.
- Dress length: 88cm/34.6in. This is based on a size UK 8 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 175cm/5ft 9in.
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Buckle: 100% calf leather
- Long sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Belted waist
- Side pockets
- Specialist dry clean