Colour: BRIGHT REGENCY BLUE
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with leather epaulettes and cuff straps.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage details include a storm shield, gun flap and belted waist.
- The coat is finished with a distinctive check undercollar.
- Also comes with cotton gabardine cuff straps.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Lining: check cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England