Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A tailored jacket in grain de poudre wool, featuring a contrasting double-front detail. Cut in our English fit, it has an elongated silhouette inspired by British tailoring with a slim waist and prominent, rolled shoulder. Made and hand-finished in Italy, it has a half-canvas construction with several layers of natural horsehair to create a structured chest and soft lapel roll.
- English fit
- Jacket length: 76cm/29.9in
- Model’s height: 191cm/6ft 3in. Model wears size IT 50.
- Outer: 100% wool
- Trim: 55% polyester, 45% wool
- Undercollar: 68% wool, 32% viscose
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 50% acetate, 50% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Single-breasted closure, notch lapels, hand-stitched buttonhole on lapel, chest welt pocket, flap pockets, working cuffs, double vent
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
- Jacket sleeves can be altered using our in-store service. Please see FAQs for details.
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery