This item is not currently available for delivery. Use the store finder to check for availability in your local area.
- A cotton gabardine trench coat.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves, a belted waist and single-breasted button closure.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, a narrow storm shield and belted cuffs.
- Coat length: 90cm/35.4in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 185cm/6ft 1in
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather trim
- Lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
Complimentary next day delivery
Place your order before 7pm today and receive it tomorrow, including Saturdays
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order