Cotton Gabardine Car Coat
- A handsome car coat in cotton gabardine, the weatherproof fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. An enduring menswear staple, it's characterised by fuss-free detail and clean lines. For a hint of graphic interest, turn up the collar to display the check.
- Coat length: 96cm/37.8in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Undercollar: 100% cotton
- Lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Sleeve lining: 50% acetate, 50% cupro
- Concealed button placket
- Button-through side pockets
- Signature tab cuffs and undercollar check
- Specialist dry clean