This item is not currently available for delivery. Use the store finder to check for availability in your local area.
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with a wool cashmere topcollar and facing.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield and a belted waist.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- The coat is complete with a silk undercollar and smooth lambskin binding at the pockets and cuffs.
- Coat length: 88cm, 34.6in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with lambskin trim
- Topcollar and facing: 83% virgin wool, 17% cashmere
- Undercollar: 100% silk
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Complimentary next day delivery
Place your order before 7pm today and receive it tomorrow, including Saturdays
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order