The Westminster – Extra-long Trench Coat
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- The Westminster is softly tailored for a relaxed fit. A classic for all seasons, the coat is cut from cotton gabardine – a light and weatherproof fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. Inspired by the Burberry Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar and dual-entry Piccadilly pockets.
- Coat length: 115cm/45.3in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 177cm/ 5ft 9.5in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buckles: 100% calf leather
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Dual-entry Piccadilly pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery