The Westminster – Extra-long Trench Coat
- The Westminster trench coat in cotton gabardine is a relaxed fit, inspired by our original trench coat, and designed for additional layering. The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted over tailoring or open and relaxed over denim and T-shirts. Inspired by the Burberry Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 112cm/44.1in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Signature features: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England