The Sandringham – Long Heritage Trench Coat
- A slim fit trench coat, the Sandringham is closely tailored to the body.
- The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted over tailoring or open and relaxed over denim and T-shirts.
- Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 98cm/38.6in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 185cm/6ft 1in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England