The Patchwork in House Check Cotton with Weather Appliqué
- A one-of-a-kind runway-inspired bag with a unique mix of pattern and texture and individually named after a British town, street or village. This design is crafted in our signature House check cotton and detailed with decorative weather-themed leather appliqué and a snakeskin belt. Created in London and crafted in Italy, it has a polished buckle in homage to our trench coat and can be worn as a shoulder or crossbody bag, or held as a clutch.
- The bag featured in the model and interior shots is for reference only. The plaque will be engraved with the bag’s individual name.
- 19.5 x 5 x 12cm/7.7 x 2 x 4.7in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Trims: 100% calf leather, 100% leather, 100% snakeskin
- 100% farmed snakeskin, homalopsis buccata, country of origin: Thailand
- Inner: 100% leather
- Lining: 68% polyester, 32% polyurethane
- Four card slots, one slip compartment, one zip pocket
- Detachable wide snakeskin shoulder strap, detachable slim leather crossbody strap
- Magnetic closure
- Polished metal hardware
- Unique internal metal plaque
- Made in Italy