- A structured holdall crafted from cotton gabardine with rich leather trim.
- Woven in England, gabardine is the fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879 to protect from the elements.
- The bag has hand-stitched rolled leather handles, a zip top closure with oversize leather pulls and detachable shoulder strap.
- Inspired by heritage travel designs, the bag is finished with hand-painted edges, a polished metal luggage lock and leather key holder.
- 44 x 24.5 x 22cm
- 17.3 x 9.6 x 8.7in
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Check cotton lining
- Made in Italy
Complimentary next day delivery
Place your order before 7pm today and receive it tomorrow, including Saturdays
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order