- A modern fit trench coat, the Kensington is tailored to the body with a tapered waist.
- The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted over tailoring or open and relaxed over denim and T-shirts.
- Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 78cm, 30.7in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 187cm, 6’2”
- 100% cotton
- Lining: check cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England