- A modern fit trench coat, the Kensington is tailored to the body with a tapered waist.
- The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted for a close fit or open and relaxed over dresses and denim.
- Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 95cm, 37.4in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 178cm, 5’10”
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Check cotton lining
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Complimentary standard shipping
Place your order today and receive it within 2-3 days
Order online today and pick up your items in store within 2-3 working days
Enjoy free returns on your order