Reclining Figures Print Cotton Bomber Jacket
- A lightweight cotton bomber jacket featuring a print taken from Henry Moore's drawing 'Reclining Figures' 1937, chosen from the Henry Moore Foundation archive. The easy shape has a knitted hem, collar and cuffs to create a defined fit.
- Jacket length: 63cm/24.8in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Knit trim: 89% cotton, 10% polyamide, 1% elastane
- Upper body lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Two-way zip closure
- Press-stud pockets
- Dry clean