Reclining Figure: Bunched Print Silk Trench Coat
- A silk trench coat accented with a print taken from Henry Moore’s drawing ‘Reclining Figure: Bunched’ 1961, chosen from the Henry Moore Foundation archive. The double-breasted design features our signature epaulettes and belted cuffs. Cut in our Kensington fit, the coat is softly tailored and perfect for layering.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% silk
- Lining: 100% viscose
- Upper body lining: 50% acetate, 50% viscose
- Buckle: 100% calf leather
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean