Pallas Heads Print Stretch Cotton Shirt Dress
- A shirt dress designed for ease with cuffed short sleeves, a belted waist and multiple pockets. Stretch cotton acts as a canvas to the print lifted from Henry Moore's lithograph 'Pallas Heads' 1973, chosen from the Henry Moore Foundation archive.
- Dress length: 90cm/35.4in. This is based on a size UK 8 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 178cm/5ft 10in
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Trim: 100% cotton
- Pocket lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Short sleeves
- Button closure, concealed side zip
- Flap patch pockets, button-through pockets
- Dry clean