Packaway Hood Cotton Gabardine Jacket
- A cotton gabardine jacket with packaway hood.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- The design has a protective stand collar and lambskin binding.
- The design is available in two sleeve lengths. SF sizes are 3cm shorter in the sleeve.
- 100% cotton with lambskin trim
- Hood: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Specialist dry clean