Military Button Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A cotton gabardine trench coat in our Kensington modern fit. The shower-resistant fabric, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, is woven at the Burberry mill in Yorkshire, England. The softly tailored design is accented with leather cuff belts, military-inspired brass buttons and a check undercollar.
- Also comes with cotton cuff straps.
- Coat length: 105cm/41.3in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Double-breasted front button closure
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean