Makers House Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. For a chance of being offered a ticket to a single workshop or class at Burberry ‘Maker’s House’ show space in central London between Tuesday 21st - Monday 27th February 2017 (each, an “Event”), please complete the online form available at show.burberry.com. Tickets will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and are subject to availability.
2. Forms must be submitted for the relevant Event that you’d like to attend at a minimum of 48 hours in advance. The period for requesting tickets will close on the earlier of: (i) 48 hours before the relevant Event; or (ii) when all of the available tickets have been allocated to individuals by Burberry in accordance with these terms.
3. Individuals must be at least 18 years of age and be able to travel to central London during the period Tuesday 21st - Monday 27th February 2017 (inclusive). Travel and other incidental costs and expenses will not be covered by Burberry. Tickets will not be allocated to employees, contractors, agents or representatives of Burberry.
4. Only one request per person to each Event is allowed and each person can win up to a maximum of three Event tickets.
5. No purchase is necessary but internet access and a valid email address is required.
6. Only 15 tickets per each Event will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis by Burberry and the decision of Burberry is final. No other correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative to the tickets. Individuals may not substitute, assign or transfer the tickets or redeem the tickets for cash. Burberry can suspend or change these terms or the Event at any time without notice if required by law.
7. Individuals who have been allocated a ticket will be notified by email within 96 hours of the closing date of the draw. If an individual is untraceable after reasonable efforts by Burberry, Burberry may dispose of the tickets as it thinks fit without any liability.
8. Tickets are for entry for the individual only to the relevant scheduled Event. All guests will be required to show: (i) a form of valid photographic ID to prove that they are at least 18 years of age; and (ii) a copy of the email from Burberry confirming that they have been allocated a ticket to the relevant Event.
9. By requesting tickets, each individual consents to the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data by Burberry and Burberry’s affiliates and selected service providers for the purposes of managing and administering the tickets and Event (including as set out in paragraph 10 below). Burberry will not collect, use or disclose individuals’ personal data for other purposes unless the individual has consented otherwise.
10. All guests consent to being photographed, filmed and/or sound recorded at the Event for use, broadcast and/or publication in any media for all purposes throughout the world by Burberry.
11. No responsibility is accepted by Burberry for matters beyond its reasonable control, and no refund or replacement tickets will apply for any delays or cancellations caused by such matters. Burberry accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or inaccurate entries received or for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries.
12. Guests are responsible for any tax liability accruing as a result of being allocated tickets in accordance with these terms.
13. These terms shall be governed and construed by English law and is run by Burberry Limited, Horseferry House, Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AW.