Leather Trucker Jacket with Pallas Heads Print Lining
- A trucker jacket cut from plonge leather, which is aniline drum-dyed for a super-soft and uniform handle. The Italian-made design is lined in smooth cotton silk, featuring a vivid print lifted from Henry Moore's lithograph 'Pallas Heads' 1973, chosen from the Henry Moore Foundation archive.
- Jacket length: 59cm/23.2in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% lambskin
- Upper body lining: 82% cotton, 18% silk
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Button closure
- Front press-stud patch pockets and double-welt pockets
- Specialist leather clean
- Made in Italy