- A cotton gabardine trench coat with eyelet-detail leather cuff belts and throat latch.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Cut for a modern fit, the trench coat features set-in sleeves and a belted waist.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, a gun flap and storm shield.
- Coat length: 86cm/33.9in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
Complimentary next day delivery
Place your order before 7pm today and receive it tomorrow, including Saturdays
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order