Leather Detail Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A trench coat cut for a Kensington modern fit in refined cotton gabardine. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. Tailored to the body with a tapered waist and richly trimmed in leather, it is a sharp style for the commute.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Undercollar: 100% calf leather
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy