Leather Detail Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A refined cotton gabardine trench coat with a leather throat latch and cuff straps.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage features include epaulettes, a gun flap and a storm shield.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean