Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat with Oversize Buckle Detail
- A double-breasted trench coat in cotton gabardine, the weatherproof fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. Designed in our signature Sandringham fit, it is cut to contour the body for a streamlined silhouette. Oversized polished gold buckles feature at the belt and cuffs, with smart tonal check at the lining and undercollar.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England