- The trench coat is crafted from a heavy cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves and a tapered waist.
- Heritage details include a gun flap, rain shield and belted cuffs.
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- Coat length: 100cm, 39.4in. This is based on a size 42 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
Free Valentine's Delivery
Order by 11 February to receive your gifts in time for Valentine's Day
Complimentary next day delivery
Place your order before 7pm today and receive it tomorrow, including Saturdays
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order