Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A classic trench coat cut to our slim Sandringham fit. The coat is weatherproofed in cotton gabardine, our signature lightweight cloth, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, and features our iconic check undercollar. Define your waist with the detachable D-ring belt.
- Coat length: 95cm/37.4in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 173cm/5ft 8in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Undercollar:100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Pocket lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean