- A double-breasted trench coat in cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the design is tailored to the body, with slim set-in sleeves.
- Referencing the original Burberry trench coat, it features heritage-inspired epaulettes, belted cuffs and a storm shield.
- The design is complete with a check undercollar.
- Coat length: 88cm, 34.6in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England