This item is not currently available for delivery. Use the store finder to check for availability in your local area.
- A trench coat crafted in cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Set-in sleeves and a belted waist give the single-breasted trench coat a structured fit.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield and belted cuffs.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather trim
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Dry clean
- Made in England
Complimentary next day delivery
Place your order before 7pm today and receive it tomorrow, including Saturdays
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order