Cotton Gabardine Jacket
- A jacket for changeable weather cut from cotton gabardine, the weatherproof fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. A neat silhouette with a concealed zip closure, it has side adjusters to create a closer fit. Epaulettes and a storm shield add signature detail.
- Jacket length: 65cm/25.6in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 187cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Centre zip and button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye closure, tab cuffs, storm shield, undercollar check
- Specialist dry clean