This item is not currently available for delivery. Use the store finder to check for availability in your local area.
- A tailored car coat crafted in refined cotton garbardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a rich, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- The coat features a single-breasted closure with a clean covered placket and structured, set-in sleeves.
- Heritage-inspired button-tab cuffs and a check undercollar complete the design.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
Complimentary next day delivery
Place your order before 3pm today and receive it tomorrow
Order online today and pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Enjoy free returns on your order