- A cotton gabardine trench jacket with zip detailing and a contrast undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the jacket features set-in sleeves, a belted waist and double-breasted button closure.
- Distinctive polished metal zips at the cuffs and placket are bordered with grosgrain taping.
- Epaulettes, belted cuffs, a gun flap and storm shield reference the original Burberry trench coat.
- Jacket length: 70cm/27.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Specialist dry clean