- A cotton gabardine trench coat with a wool cashmere topcollar and facing.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield and a belted waist.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- The coat is complete with a silk undercollar and smooth lambskin binding at the pockets and cuffs.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with lambskin trim
- Topcollar and facing: 83% virgin wool, 17% cashmere
- Undercollar: 100% silk
- Lining: check cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England