- A cotton gabardine trench coat featuring a striped undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the design is tailored to the body, with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield and belted cuffs.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Lining: check cotton
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England