- A cotton gabardine trench coat with a silk-blend undercollar and grosgrain detail at the exposed zip cuffs.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves, a belted waist and double breasted button closure.
- Design details reference the coat’s military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back.
Features & Care
- Coat length: 70cm/27.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Specialist dry clean