- A double-breasted cotton gabardine trench coat with raglan sleeves.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a refined, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- Heritage features, including epaulettes, gun flap and rain shield, reference the original Burberry trench coat.
- The design is finished with a distinctive check undercollar.
Features & Care
- 78cm, 31in long
- 100% cotton
- Check lining
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom