- A trench coat in cotton gabardine, bonded to nappa leather at the shoulders, collar and back.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves in smooth lambskin.
- Heritage features include epaulettes, a belted waist and storm shield.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with bonded lambskin at back, collar and shoulders
- Sleeves: 100% lambskin
- Specialist clean