RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
Free returns are available worldwide for all full price items within 30 days of shipping and all sale items within 14 days of shipping, provided the return conditions specified below are met. Please note it is not possible to return the following items:
- Nail polish
- Items which have been personalised
- Bespoke items
Instructions are provided below.
Please note: This does not affect your statutory rights or your ability to cancel your fragrance and nail polish order in accordance with the terms for cancellations.
STEPS TO RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
1. Place the item in the original shipping box.
2. Complete the Returns Form and place it in the box.
3. Attach the Returns Label to the outside of the box and seal the parcel securely.
4. Visit www.ups.com and click 'Contact UPS' at the bottom left of the screen.
5. Call the UPS Customer Service telephone number to arrange a collection.
6. Please have your Returns Label ready in order to provide information.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.
- Purchases must be returned from the original shipping country with the original Returns Form.
- Items returned must be in their unused, original condition with all Burberry item tags attached and any related accessories or instruction booklets included.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, or anything Burberry reasonably believes has been used, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer.
RECEIVING A REFUND
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser's method of payment.
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays.
- Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
If the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange costs the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
Where items are returned through the Burberry free return service, shipping charges will not be refunded.
Currently orders cannot be exchanged. Please return your order to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days for all sale items for a refund using the free return service, ensuring that the return conditions are met. A new order can then be placed through Burberry.com at any time or if you Contact Us you can place an order via our Customer Service team.
Items returned will be refunded to the original purchaser via the original method of payment. Please return the goods to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days of the shipping date for all sale items, with the exception of the following:
- Nail polish
- Items which have been personalised or altered
- Bespoke items
Please use the free return service and ensure the return conditions are met.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
In certain limited circumstances, before your order has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel your order. Please contact us by telephone as soon as possible after placing your order and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available.
Please note, we are unable to combine orders, change the size, edit your billing and shipping details or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 or under statutory consumer protection laws of your country of residence to the extent applicable, you have a right to cancel orders for certain items purchased from Burberry.com within a statutory cooling-off period. Burberry offers a cooling off period of 14 days from the day after the date on which the item in question was delivered.
Please note that this cancellation right does not apply to certain items including (without limitation):
- Goods made to your specification or goods which have been clearly personalised or altered, including, for example, personalised Runway Made to Order items.
- Services, if we have started to provide the services before the end of the 14 day cancellation period.
- Burberry Bespoke orders.
TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
Please provide Burberry with written notice by registered post [ Burberry, Horseferry House, Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AW], by fax +44 (0)203 402 1444, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, in each case within the statutory cooling-off period and giving details of the items ordered, and (where appropriate) their delivery date.
IF YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the item has been shipped, please replace the item securely in its original packaging and return it to us with your shipping note.
Please note: If you cancel your order and return the item(s) using our free collection service, the free collection service will be provided in the place of a reimbursement of the original shipping charges. Please note that the free collection service is not available for the cancellation of fragrance and nail polish orders. If you cancel your order and return the item(s) using any other collection or postal service, you will be required to pay the costs of returning the item(s) and Burberry will reimburse to you an amount equal to any original shipping charges.
Please note this is not a full statement of your rights under any statutory consumer protection laws applicable in your country of residence.
BURBERRY BESPOKE AND PERSONALISED ITEMS
Due to the nature of Burberry Bespoke and personalised or altered items, returns, changes or cancellations are not accepted once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For any further queries on Burberry Bespoke please contact our dedicated Burberry Bespoke team who will be happy to assist.
BURBERRY RUNWAY MADE TO ORDER RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
Non-personalised Runway Made to Order items can be returned in accordance with our usual return conditions, or cancelled in accordance with your legal rights. Personalised Runway Made to Order items cannot be returned, changed or cancelled once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights.