- A bonded nappa leather trench coat with cotton gabardine front panels.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Featuring set-in sleeves and a belted waist, the design has a feminine silhouette.
- Referencing the original Burberry trench coat, the trench coat has heritage-inspired epaulettes, a storm shield and belted cuffs.
Features & Care
- 85cm, 33.5in long
- Front panels: 100% cotton
- Back, collar, shoulder panels and sleeves: 100% lambskin
- Specialist leather clean