- A double-breasted gabardine trench coat finished with a directional leather collar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- Heritage features including epaulettes, a gun flap and storm shield reference the original Burberry trench coat.
- The piece is structured with set-in sleeves and a belted waist.
Features & Care
- Coat length: 88cm, 34.6in
- 100% cotton with lambskin trim
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England