- A cotton gabardine trench coat with polished metal buttons.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Sandringham slim fit, the trench coat is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist and narrow set-in sleeves.
- The design is complete with leather belted cuffs and heritage-inspired epaulettes, storm shield and gun flap.
Features & Care
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Dry clean