- A feminine fit double-breasted trench coat crafted from cotton gabardine with a silk blend undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- The trench coat is cut with set-in sleeves and detailed with exposed cuff zips with textured grosgrain detailing.
- Heritage-inspired belted cuffs, a throat latch, epaulettes and a storm shield complete the piece.
Features & Care
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Undercollar: 86% polyester, 14% silk
- Specialist dry clean