- The double-breasted cotton gabardine trench coat is structured with raglan sleeves and a belted waist.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a refined, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- Heritage epauelttes, throat latch and rain shield reference the original Burberry trench coat.
- The coat is finished with a distinctive check undercollar.
Features & Care
- 113cm, 44.5in long
- 100% cotton
- Check lining
- Dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom