- A double-breasted trench coat in refined cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a refined, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- The coat is structured with raglan sleeves and belted waist and the epaulettes, throat latch and rain shield add heritage detail.
- The piece is finished with a distinctive check undercollar.
Features & Care
- 113cm, 44.5in long
- 100% cotton
- Check lining
- Dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom