- A trench coat in cotton gabardine with bridle leather cuff straps.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Sandringham slim fit, the trench coat is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist and narrow set-in sleeves.
- Heritage features include epaulettes, storm shield and gun flap.
- The coat is finished with distinctive polished metal buttons.
- Coat length: 74cm/29.1in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Dry clean