Colour: BRIGHT REGENCY BLUE
- A classic trench coat in cotton gabardine with leather trim.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage-inspired features include epaulettes, a gun flap, storm shield and check undercollar.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- The coat comes with leather cuff straps.
Features & Care
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size
- 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom