- A cotton gabardine trench coat with bridle leather cuff belts and throat latch.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- Cut for a modern fit, the trench coat has set-in sleeves and a belted waist.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, a gun flap and storm shield.
- The coat is also supplied with cotton gabardine cuff straps.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom