- A slim fit cotton gabardine trench coat detailed with a throat latch and cuff straps in smooth leather.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- The design is complete with heritage-inspired epaulettes, storm shield and gun flap.
- The coat is also supplied with cotton gabardine cuff straps.
Features & Care
- 90cm, 35.4in long
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Check lining
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean